I know in England it is not always our ‘way’ to do all the rar rar motivational stuff but I am a huge fan of it all.
I have watched videos that have inspired me before but nothing like this one… it helped me to see that even if nobody believes in me it is not over until I win. Sometimes I need to be reminded of that and this video really worked.
Here are the main points I got from watching this dream motivational video:
- If you really do have a dream it is very important for you to believe that you are the one.
- You must never stop pushing yourself or learning or working on yourself.
- You spend so much time getting other people to like you – you invest so much time in them you don’t know who you are.
- As long as you are being a copy cat and following other people you will never be the best copy cat that you can be.
- Its necessary that you align yourself with people who are hungry.
- Find winners to attach yourself too.
- You must invest in you. You don’t have to go through life being the victim. Even if no one else sees it in me I must see it for myself.
- No matter how bad it is or how bad it gets I am going to make it.
- I dare you to invest time. I dare to to spend hours getting to know yourself.
- Don’t let nobody steal your dream even if nobody believes in you.
- Even when you have lost again, and again, and again look at yourself and say it is not over until I win.
This will be my mantra for today and for 2014! Watching this video everyday if I have to so that I stay focused. It has been such a great day today. In 2012 my mantra was ‘progress not perfection’ in 2013 it was ‘let go and flow‘ because I wanted to let my soul be my pilot
Even if nobody believes in me it is not over until I win – and amen to that!